July 14, 2011

Sean Ogden - Teen Seriously Injured In Explosion After Attempting To Grind Fireworks In Electric Coffee Grinder


Durango, Colorado (The Weekly Vice) - Sean Michael Ogden, a 19-year-old Durango man was seriously burned Monday after he placed fireworks into an electric coffee grinder and the mixture exploded.

According to police, the teen was attempting to break down fireworks that he had purchased so that he could make larger fireworks.

Investigators say the man downloaded information from the Internet that explained how to build larger fireworks from smaller ones. Officials believe that friction inside the grinder was likely responsible for igniting the blast.

The explosion that resulted shook the house of a fire inspector who lives almost four blocks away.

Here is an example article of what the teen might have downloaded. Check out method C.

Or perhaps this one.


Danny Vice
The Weekly Vice


Join The Discussion. Click Comment Link Below And Fire Away
Ready For More Seriously Messed Up News? Join Us On Facebook!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...